Man I can't believe how much Spencer looks like Brandon did when he was a kid, especially in the end of the bottom video. Spencer has been trying to jump, I think that it is from jumping on the tramp at your house. I think that he is going to have a blast while he stays with you guys for the week. Every once in a while Spencer will just randomly say Ashes Ashes we all fall down. I wondered where he got it from, but now I know. Love you all lots, can't wait to see you guys. Love, Sheri
3 comments:
Man I can't believe how much Spencer looks like Brandon did when he was a kid, especially in the end of the bottom video. Spencer has been trying to jump, I think that it is from jumping on the tramp at your house. I think that he is going to have a blast while he stays with you guys for the week. Every once in a while Spencer will just randomly say Ashes Ashes we all fall down. I wondered where he got it from, but now I know. Love you all lots, can't wait to see you guys. Love, Sheri
Looks like you are having to much fun!
Shauna
Hello splits. Glad you didn't split your pants. Now that would have been hilarious ;)
Post a Comment